Friday, March 09, 2012

Since 2005


It has been seven years since I began this BLOG. In that time life has gone though many transitions. People that I have cared about have succummed to illnesses.  I have been ordained as a Priest.  I have both a natural and god granddaughter.  I have lost wieght, gained weight, and lost weight again.  I have seen Paris, London, and some of the Middle East.  I continue to grow in my spiritual journey and reach out to the world through my soul. 

This BLOG has been a way for me to do self-reflection, to revisit the images that my camera has seen and reflect with words that match the essence of the pictures.

I have appreciated the comments - sometimes sparse in thier arrival - from those who have viewed this BLOG often via a chance serendipity of linking to it.

As long as it contiues to serve a soulful purpose I will remain faithful to its process...

Don 


No comments: